XS (20 – 30 cm) | S (24 – 34 cm) | M (34 – 46 cm) | L (44 – 60 cm)
Who should wear martingale collar?
This type of collar works good:
- with dog who has bigger neck then head and is able to escape from the traditional collar, especially greyhounds;
- when your dog is Houdini’s next incarnation, and tends to magically escape from any traditional collar;
- if your dog has a long fur – no more clipping dog’s hair into buckle.
Which length to choose?
- The width of 2 cm is recommended for small dogs and medium dogs.
- Width 2.5 cm is recommended for medium dogs.
- Width 3,5 cm and 5 cm is recommended for large breeds.