[vc_row content_text_aligment=”” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no”][/vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][vc_column_text]The padding is sewn from neoprene – a thick foamy material used, for instance, in production of diving suits. It’s soft to touch, comfortable to hold, adjusting to the shape of your hand. It can easily be attached to your currently used leash or reattached on a different level in your adjustable leash when you change its length. It’s easy to clean and it dries up fast. You can get rid of any small stains with a wipe and bigger ones quickly disappear in a washing machine or hand-washed.
It fits with every leash of our collection.[/vc_column_text][vc_message]The lining attached to the extra handle in a city leash improves your grip.[/vc_message][vc_row content_text_aligment=”” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no”][vc_column][vc_column_text]What do our testers say?[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]“ I like the softness and lack of chafing on my hands as well as its mobility – you can attach it to any length of the adjustable leash which is very convenient. It looks good in its simple design and fits well in a hand.”
– Jessica and Twister[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]“ Separate padding is a very elegant gadget that matches to any kind of leash (I tested it on a city leash as well). I’m a type of person who pays attention to quality, handiwork and appearance of the products. The quality, as always, did not disappoint me. Every aspect holds up to standards and every inch is perfected. The lining itself is soft, made of material that is nice to touch. It doesn’t dye neither my hands nor the leash. I used it for one week with the tag facing up and one week facing down. It was more convenient for me with the tag up.”
– Monika and Kajtek[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]“ I usually use the mobile padding with the handle above the leash carabiner (we’ve got a city leash) – it’s easy to find the handle with my hand and makes it effortless to walk the dog through a crowd of people.”
– Kasia and Cookie[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]“The padding is easy to detach and easy to clean. I was positively surprised by the stability of the padding – we were worried that it might shift along the leash or twist around it.”
– Karolina, Piotrek, Nata[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]“I’d compare it to an ABS in a car. Tugs are a lot less annoying. I feel like it’s easier to control the dog. I think that such overlay would work terrific with medium and large size dogs.”
– Paulina and Yoga[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]