To measure your dog’s girth correctly use a soft tape measure.
- Ensuring a proper measurements is key to selecting a harness that fits your dog perfectly.
- All harnesses are made differently, so do not measure your existing dog harness.
Both the horizontal and the vertical belts are adjustable. Remember, when selecting the size of harness, to choose a size for which your dog's measurement is in the middle of the size range or at least has a few centimeters more. If you have any problem, please contact us - we are here to help.
- Wrap it around the chest in its broadest place.
- Measure the front belt.
Measure two straps:
|XS||34 – 40 cm||25 cm - 30 cm|
|S||39 - 49 cm||30 - 40 cm|
|M||47 – 62 cm||38 - 48 cm|
|L|| 62 – 84 cm||51 - 68 cm|
|XL||83 - 115 cm||67 - 87 cm|
Harnesses are crafted in the following sizes:
- Size XS
- Dog weight: 3,5 - 4 kg
- Common breads: Chihuahua, Yorkshire terrier, Papillon
- Size S
- Dog weight: 4 kg - 6,5 kg
- Common breads: Maltanese, Cavalier king charles spaniel, Shih tzu, Jack russel terrier
- Size M
- Dog weight: 6,5 - 14,5 kg
- Common breads: Cocker spaniel, French bulldog, Pembroke welsh corgi, Pug, Jack russel terrier
- Size L
- Dog weight: 14,5 - 35 kg
- Common breads: Border collie, Toller, Beagle, Weimaraner, Boxer, English bulldog, Amstaff, Siberian husky
- Size XL
- Dog weight: more then 35 kg
- Common breads: Bernese mountain dog, German shepherd, Labrador retriever, Golden retriever