S (24 – 34 cm) | M (28 – 40 cm) | L (40 – 62 cm)
Who should wear half choke collar?
This type of collar works good:
- with dog who has bigger neck then head and is able to escape from the traditional collar;
- when your dog is Houdini’s next incarnation, and tends to magically escape from any traditional collar;
- if your dog has a long fur – no more clipping buckle into dog’s hair.
Which length to choose?
- The width of 2 cm is recommended for small dogs and medium dogs.
- Width 2.5 cm is recommended for medium dogs.
- Width 3,5 cm is recommended for large breeds.
Why to choose half choke collar from Warsaw Dog?